What It's Like To Live in Montana

It’s been two weeks living full-time in Big Sky, Montana – watch to learn how things are going! Last year, I fell in love with skiing and picked up a part-time …

36 Responses to “What It's Like To Live in Montana”

1. Shannon May says:

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for stumbling upon my Montana video. I made this video when I first started my YouTube channel and have learned a lot (about editing and such!) since then. Recently, I created an updated version called the "Pros & Cons of Living in Montana." Feel free to watch it here: https://youtu.be/8cuKtB7DB2A. Thanks again! xx

2. Waine Miller says:

Im in a powerchair (wheelchair) and am moving to billings in the spring. Thoughts? Ideas?

3. NadEr says:

Montana is beautiful, it is just too cold, i'm an international student and I came from a city that reaches 130' in summer and no winter in there, Bozeman on the other hand reaches -30 in winter ๐Ÿฅถ, I enjoy its nature and ppl here are friendly. I recommend visiting Montana it is gorgeous.

4. Patrick says:

I've been thinking of giving Montana a shot in regards to relocation. Thanks for the video! It looks like an incredible place.

5. atomic3939 says:

All of the northwestern states are beautiful during the spring and summer. But…they are very dreary and depressing during the rainy season and winter. Just my opinion, of course.

6. Bert Wyckoff says:

I like it out on the coast it's just as fun there's more money that people have people aren't as much backbiters and look at port Angeles and sequim wa. You won't regret it

7. kalvin smith says:

Itโ€™s no land for the timid….

8. Pam Simonson says:

You people what to see hate. I want to see me life in a mountain town. Minding my own business. Not I'll let me living in a world of r of drama and hate… Definitely not for a person

9. Pam Simonson says:

Social justice can be solved by me going homeless in the mountains and working min wage for a year or two then be a trucker… social justice problem solved…I don't need to sue a company or a bullshit personal injury lawsuit. I have pride to fix my life. Not take the easy way out

10. Nice video ๐Ÿ˜Š Love from Sweden โค

11. Tell me more about Montana
    What kind fruits u can grow
    What about job
    How easy can get job
    What warmer place n good city to live

12. I've lived in Montana my whole life. Never leaving!

13. Ricky Trager says:

Whats the camping and hiking scene like in Montana? Great video. So informative. ๐Ÿ˜Š

14. I grew up in Montana its not about the pay its about freedom Montana will provide you some of the best individuality out of any other state i love Montana and will retire there indefinitely.

15. Drew Deming says:

Your not welcome here

16. Tbh hows montana like? I hear its laid back small town feel barely any crime less dangerous than chicago los angeles miami and the top 10 nicest states where you can make new friends or meet people.

17. Mike Ramirez says:

I canโ€™t wait to move from Fl to Montana! i have been there on my trucking trips, and I love it! I donโ€™t mind the weather, actually I know how to embrace it! I can stand this fl heat, nor itโ€™s drivers! Thank you for uploading!

18. Cosmo Kramer says:

I just wanna go where there is no traffic…and people

19. Montana is a bigoted dump and you all who live in it know it you people are dumb and Trump supporters you all think you're the best in the whole country even if you have no idea what it's like in other parts of the country you all think that because you have a gun that means you can't get shot and you also think you can play judge jury and executioner of the LGBT community most of the women are ugly at least the ones that are single anyways because all the beautiful ones are taken the man are hairey dirty looking like as if they haven't taken a shower in weeks you all think you can take your good old time in getting work done and that professionalism is an option not a requirement for a job it sickens me what kind of little imaginary world you all believe you are in die off montanans

20. Pyryte says:

Reasons why living in Montana is the best you mean.

Open wilderness and not very densely populated.

21. hello friend I am new to your channel excellent video, I like montana a lot, it is for me the most beautiful state. greeting

22. Professor N says:

Youโ€™re doing more Montana things then I do and I was born here ๐Ÿ˜‚

23. Is montana as laid back and nice as they say it is

24. MBZBOSS2 says:

Interested in Freelancing. Can we connect?

25. Thatโ€™s Montana for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’– Love MT

26. As a Texan, I love my great state but, I've been really considering moving to Montana๐Ÿ’– I love mountains and lots of Nature.

27. Shobco says:

quick question is there a cult leader there trying to hold people hostage against their will for the supposed "end" and the religious cult has a team of 4 and they are a bit spreaded out?

28. I grew up on a ranch near great falls…
    Miss it a lot. Thinking of coming back

29. ava c says:

Itโ€™s never truly warm in Montana. Even in the middle of July you might need a jacket. Iโ€™ve lived here my whole life (14 years) and the biggest thing to learn is to always have a sweater around.

30. Bingalo says:

Iโ€™m from Northern California and looking at MSU. I have always loved the mountains and want a change of pace, scenery, and people.

31. One Vine Very good heim, ๐Ÿทโ›„๐ŸŒจโ›ท Good

32. Checked out showdown awesome

33. Junior Lexus says:

Hmmm…interesting.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒดโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด

34. Junior Lexus says:

This video was pretty entertaining to watch…..nothing better than a beautiful & down to earth kind of girl.

The name Montana sounds very "Native American" I assume you guys have a rich history up there.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒดโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด