The Best of Nepal: Hiking to Annapurna Base Camp

1567799517_hqdefault.jpg

Hiking through the Himalayas of Nepal to Annapurna Base Camp at 13550 feet (4130 meters). To watch this video series from the beginning, CLICK HERE: …

24 Responses to “The Best of Nepal: Hiking to Annapurna Base Camp”

1. Gato says:

what month were you there ? you seem to have hit some great weather, clear skies and it doesn't appear too cold

2. I know that a lot of websites have costs that range at a total of $1000-1500, but what is the FINAL cost of an entire trip like this?

3. Josef says:

This was awesome. I didn't even know this was a thing.

4. gpkpjpmp says:

Wonderful, thank you

5. Great๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘

6. Wind Sock says:

Amazing location Gabe ,how far away is Everest from your hiking trek location

7. Binod Pandey says:

Do we need to carry sleeping bags during June?

8. Raj Bharadia says:

You are a beautiful human being, Gabriel! Thanks for this video and the lovely footage! Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ!

9. The only word that comes to mind is: magestic! I am so doing this..

10. Hey Gabriel, this brought back some great memories. I did the trek in early February 1989 and man was it cold. The night we stayed at ABC got down to -18 C and the lodge was a lot more primitive back then. There was only one large dorm with very thin mattresses on the floor. I donโ€™t think anyone slept much that night. We were blessed with beautiful clear skies in the morning but with deep snow on the ground and more expected we decided to head back down for a warmer, less spartan bed for the night.
    Iโ€™ve also done the Langtang trek in 1985 as well as Sagramartha NP. Iโ€™d planned to do the Annapurna circuit on that trip but decided against it after hearing that the Torung La was too dangerous due to very deep snow and the risk of avalanche. If I had done the trek back then it wouldโ€™ve taken about 3 weeks but these days I hear you can ride the bus or even fly all the way to Muktinath. They probably have comfy 5 star hotels there now. Oh well

11. Cesar says:

thanks for taking me there! peace!

12. the last music was hypnotizing

13. Sione Hefa says:

I just love the descriptions you use that I can relate to. "It's right about there – somewhere." Nice.

14. Ashish Gaur says:

very beautiful video man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป living dream .. which music is this in the start ?

15. AlexGW says:

13:15 When did that glacier disappear?

16. danial pun says:

I am from nepal but never seen these places or wanted to go.after watching your videos i am also exited to go to those mountains ๐Ÿ˜‚

17. James Oreck says:

Gabriel, Your adventure was truly magnificent. I really enjoyed watching. Thank you..

18. kile Gagna says:

Nice video. Which month did you do the trek?