1522205059_maxresdefault.jpg

Dreaming of nature? It’s a nature-lover’s dream! Majestic peaks, alpine lakes, glaciers, waterfalls, mountain passes, forests, exceptional flora and fauna! An accessible walking trail in…

27 Responses to “SPECTACULAR Swiss Alps HIKING Trail WILD CAMPING Tour Des Dents-Du-Midi Adventure with Scott Free”

1. Gareth Jones says:

Really great footage, thanks Scot, loved it.👍

2. Just watched it twice . Brilliant . Great to see it from another perspective. Mushroom shot was my fave 😁 and i want a new camera now .👍

3. Awesome footage Scot – and that little drone is capturing some nice shots.
    ATB Mike
    #StayCornish

4. Excellent….  Where is the next adventure taking you too ?  Thumbs up from me..

5. Peter Allen says:

Man this was an epic film! Brought back so many memories. My favorite shot was the one of the 3 of us hiking in the snow just after the Col. Great stuff Scott! 👍😃

6. Maggie says:

Ohh My Goodness that was AWESOME!! That bridge YIKES! (I'm not a fan of such lol) The beauty was fantastic. How did you know where to walk? Were there paths even in the rocks and snow somehow? WOW and Thank You!!

7. Dan Haug says:

Beautiful vid, as usual. 🙂 Reminds me a lot of the Wallowa Mountains in eastern Oregon.

8. Righteous1 says:

Beautiful place. I bet it was a blast.

9. Sese Àghito says:

These views lifted my soul. One more beautiful hiking idea! Thanks!!

10. Excellent video 🙂 the epitome of adventure 🙂

11. BeyondTheVan says:

Fantastic! What an awesome adventure! 👌

12. Epic adventure loved watching that thanks.

13. Mark kelly says:

Awesome video, beautiful scenery, thank you for sharing🍾👍👍

14. I know it's not about the music, but I do want to ask: that first track, up to 1:10, which of the many many Epidemic Sound tracks is it from? It, um, got to me in a deep and moving way.

15. Brilliant film so very well made. ⛺️

16. Wye Explorer says:

Many epic moments there inspiring awe Scott. Great cinematography. All the best. Mark

17. Brilliant video got the link from 2 feet forward as I was enquiring about drones, great footage of what looked like an amazing adventure ATB Leona and Chris

18. Cinematography vid 🎥!Just awesome ☺️🚐. Epic adventure 👍. I love the vid!… Wow 🎥 🚶 👍. Tks for sharing.

19. Brilliant Scott! What a film! Condensed into 9 mins from 5 epic days.

20. Tom F says:

Wonderful! What time of year did you hike this?

21. a great video looked like one awesome trip really enjoyed

22. Hi great page ☺ Keep it up!