RV Chat Live: The Hershey RV Show

Support the stream: Livestream from the road Original music soundtrack and other merch available at …

18 Responses to “RV Chat Live: The Hershey RV Show”

1. RVdaydream says:

Awesome guys we missed it!

2. Robert, could you find any Ford (made by Thor) travel trailers?

3. suedefringe says:

I had to walk away. Did you go back to get more info on that Barefoot?

4. Ke Le says:

OH NO!! I was so busy watching the series that I forgot all about the live stream. Oh, I could kick myself. Missed my chance to tell you live, Robert, you are doing such a stellar job!! Still have a video or two to watch, going to come back to this when I finish those. I'm leaving praising comments on every video because they are that good! Thank you for your time and effort, and for sharing. You are much appreciated!

5. Nice to put a face to the name Red Jaguar.

6. It was nice meeting you by Tiffen:)

7. ir10031981 says:

Friday the 13th! 😀 I enjoyed the live chat.

8. NonRev says:

Was hoping to get up to the show. Live in Va. But things didn’t work out. So nice to see the show soon from your camera.

9. RV Vacation says:

Robert, I been trying to watch your most recent vid at Hershey posted today and I get a pop-up saying the video was taken down by the user. ??? 🤔

10. Hi Robert sorry missed the show but always nice to able to catch up later enjoyed all of it and the RV so well presented

11. With the front post, you have the most convenient place to set your camera while you safely pedal around on a recumbent trike and see things at a faster rate.
    They are used to mount a light but can easily serve as a camera mount in the day time. Please take the time to stop in at Floral City, Florida at Trailside Bike and test ride a variety of recumbent TRIKES. They are right next to the Withlacoochee Trail which is over 40 miles long and I am sure that owner Andrew will let you park there overnight. Just call him.
    I guarantee you will be impressed by how a folding recumbent trike will exponentially enhance your RV experience and how they serve as the ideal filming tool for you to make further videos.

12. Watch the videos on YouTube of how recumbent trike riders visually document their trips along roadways and trails where you can easily see the countryside.
    The HP Velotechnik Scorpion FS is a great starting point model to test ride. I just got a Greenspeed Magnum XL which is designed for the heavier rider and I love it! It will hold a rider up to 450 lbs.
    Seniors prefer the stable safe ride of a recumbent trike because they can no longer balance well. This completely alleviates that problem. Folding recumbent TRIKES greatly enhance the RV experience for all ages. A recumbent TRIKE will also greatly enhance your range of movement for filming your interesting stops. With an electric assist motor, a place like Quartzsite will be a snap to cover comprehensively. Please take the time to stop in at Trailside Bike in Floral City, Florida and you can help to open up an entire world for RV owners! There is room to park your trailer there too!

13. Traveling in a RV and riding a recumbent TRIKE around once you arrive and get settled in, is the most complementary combination of activities you can think of.
    And a recumbent TRIKE will greatly enhance your videos too.
    Once you start riding around in recumbent trike and inspiring others to do the same, they will thank you profusely.
    Many seniors especially are just waiting for this option to be brought to their attention. Thanks for your excellent videos and your EXCELLENT MUSIC.

14. One of best chats! Sad that I didn't catch it live… Next week for sure!

15. Sarah Lee #2 says:

We dont have cable..we have Robert! Y'all stop making Robert say "baked beans" he is a wonderful public speaker. I challenge any of you to travel to Cuba and do vlogs in Spanish : ) Im working on my Spanish and it is quite the challenge! Robert has charm in his speech, it's a special feature of his videos : )