Q&A Climbing Session with World Champion Boulderer Shauna Coxsey

1531437049_hqdefault.jpg

As an avid (albeit amateur!) climber I was stoked beyond belief when Red Bull asked if I’d like to do a one-on-one Q&A climbing session with world champ boulderer Shauna Coxsey. As predicted…

19 Responses to “Q&A Climbing Session with World Champion Boulderer Shauna Coxsey”

1. Loved the video and Shauna so much! very well made. Keep up the hard work 🙂

2. Belex says:

Great video! Im fanboying her aswell, haha. So excited to see her in her first lead worldcup this weekend.

3. You should fix the sound differences between the angles.. just use one recording from the same mic and cut the video to it. Otherwise good video!

4. KamClimbs says:

This is actually an insanely good video. How do you only have 26 subs?! I'll sub bc this video is great. You should add some background music.

5. Shauna is so down to earth. Great personality. Good times

6. BlocBusters says:

thanks for the video!

7. If you want to work on sound buy a Zoom H1 and/or a lapel mic from maplins for interviews. You can use Audacity to strip out any noise caused by the pre-amp and use the camera's sound as a syncing track. Apart from that, epic interview :0)

8. Great exercises for climbing technique! Nice and thanks for sharing! Greetings Tom

9. FlyingNeedle says:

Hey, Kim! It doesn't seem like you have someone helping you with the audio on your video. I'd like to volunteer to help you out! Let me know if you would like to work together.

10. HunnanTV says:

Greetings from Germany, that video will blow up this channel so fast. Have fun. 2018 will be the year for this channel if you keep uploading. 😉

11. This is good but don’t talk over your guest. Miss what you both are saying sometimes.

12. Nice video but the editing has room for improvement

13. Bo Jeanes says:

So psyched to hear that she is indeed doing the Olympics. That'll be awesome

14. JONvincible says:

Great video! I love Shauna! Subbed!

15. crewofyou says:

great interview, great advices, loved it! i’ve never seen a bouldering video this genuine and straight forward, thanks a lot!

16. MCSergejR says:

Шона – очень позитивная девушка!:) Ведущая тоже супер! 🙂
    Успехов вам!!!

Shauna – a very positive girl! 🙂 Interviewer is also super! 🙂
    I wish you success!!!

17. bad sound mix. voice too low, music too loud

18. I don’t know if Shauna goes for strange men commenting on YouTube, but if you could tell her I love her I’d appreciate it