Nude Camping Quartzsite, AZ

Camping in magic circle, clothing optional section of blm campground in Quartzsite, Arizona. Quartzsite AZ, solar power, rv solar power, how rv solar, magic …

23 Responses to “Nude Camping Quartzsite, AZ”

1. Wes Walker says:

Go for it it's very freeing liberating. You will love it

2. Jeff Chapman says:

I didnt click on this to watch someone drive for an hour. HORRIBLE INTRO!

3. Chuck Gates says:

Someone was crying because i said this is click bait

4. You sound like nice friendly people. Thanks for the info on the campground.

5. That's 9minutes and 49seconds of my life I'll never get back…

6. I would park where there is no wind and no dust blowing around.

7. Nudity is awesome,,,, as long as I'm not involved… lol

8. Star Vaughan says:

I was waiting after it said "our sunset"
    To say "our mooms" and display an old man's ass. 😂 happy new years!!

9. Do you need ? Lol I got so many questions $170.00 for 7 months ,how many people does that cover 2 ? Is the water safe to drink ?

10. Why are you reporting on Nudist camping, when you don't go nude!!? Seems a bit silly!!

11. J. G. says:

First time hearing about this, thanks for posting this

12. graham mckay says:

LOOKS FUN AND FREE….NATURAL

13. Sun Lite says:

Great production. Great way to travel country ( Your other videos) without getting soaked at every turn. Tried time shares….finally gave membership away. Was a great idea until camp grounds got greedy.

14. You need a wind screen for your mic

15. I'll say nudity is awesome for sure can I join in

16. Can you have a campfire there?

17. Wow, this was worth a like for that opening timelapse alone. Gorgeous!

18. Odds17 B says:

That sounds like a good place to park though seriously. Peace and quiet is the ultimate goal. I would totally park there.