Lake O’Hara Alpine Circuit, Yoho National Park, BC, Canada in 4K (Ultra HD)

The Alpine Circuit at Lake O’Hara is considered by many the most scenic day hike in the Canadian Rockies, or at least – one of the top three. Locations in the …

38 Responses to “Lake O’Hara Alpine Circuit, Yoho National Park, BC, Canada in 4K (Ultra HD)”

1. the beautiful places that I would not see if not for you thank you so much

2. Csak ámulok és élvezem ezt a gyönyörűséget ! Köszönet !

3. magnifique tout est beau et parfaitement réalisé merci pour votre talent.

4. vinupa says:

It's a bliss to watch your videos. I simply love watching it on my big LED TV

5. Askprojekt says:

Beautiful landscapes, great video and so amazing music from Zero Project love it!

6. This is Amazing, awesome! I Love this place. Thank you

7. cult YDJ says:

beautuful video, beautiful music. Thank you so much.you are the best 4K artist.

8. 1HarryH says:

Awesome spectacular landscape, great video quality, thanks for sharing.

9. sei un vero amatore dei paesaggi sei strordinario complimenti

10. Propongo paisajes de Argentina!!!!! Gracias!!!

11. Just watched all of your videos. Incredible collection. Making me very envious of the places you have been. You have a steady hand and some of your 4K videos are outstanding. We are going to the Canadian Rockies this June and plan on doing Lake O'Hara. Will be reserving the shuttle bus in April. We can't wait. If only we had the time to do the Berg Lake trail. Ahhhh! God Bless

12. Sam Lim says:

I have been living in Calgary since last 5 years but unfortunately never got an opportunity to go to Yoho national park. I would say you are absolutely professional cameraman. I really enjoyed the beauty of scenes

13. Georgeous. I hope to see vids like these in VR/ 3D once!

14. Fantastic video! I would love to hike there. One day I hope to get there. What a beautiful place.

15. amazing work, beautiful paradise, 🙂

16. Estupefato com o Canada,lugares sensacionais com imagens que nos trasportam.Obrigado!

17. RMhiker says:

Beautiful! I've done all these trails myself but not all at the same time. Thanks for sharing!

18. U Zwingli says:

I did the 3 day camping trip in August of 2015, then went elsewhere in the park for another two days. this was by far, by FAR, the greatest hiking trip I've ever done. I regularly think about it. I've heard it said from many people- this area is lifechanging. You'll really never forget it!!

19. Beautiful and well made video! Very inspiring and makes me want to re-visit the Canadian Rockies.

20. next summer we are hoping to go and visit some of these beautiful place in Canada.

21. me parece muy bien tus vídeos ya que dan una sensación o coneccion con la naturales aunque preferiría el audio original pues se apreciarían mejor tusnvideos aunque solo se escuche la brisa o el viento y no digo que todos pero algunos de tus vídeos se apreciarían aun mas espero aguas un encuesta con tus suscriptores

22. Awesome! Great music, too. I briefly visited the Rockies (1-day). It blew my mind – have to get back

23. What a beautiful landscape! This is totally on my bucket list for sure and it looks like an amazing time

24. Very good video and music too.. thx for sharing ! I like to visit again Lake O'Hara and Abraham lake ! 🙂

25. Como é lindo esse lugar ! Aqui no Brasil é só calor. Essas paisagens da Europa são dimais.

26. wims58ej says:

Wow , what a video ! Thanks Milosh , going there this summer .

27. Superbe photos , superbe pays , si j'étais un peu plus jeune j'irais y vivre sans hésiter !

28. Absolutely breathtaking nature! Thank you for sharing.

29. Witam, jezioro jest otoczone pięknymi widokami bajka ,pozdrawiam wszystkich serdecznie.

30. Dzięki za odpowiedź, jesteście wspaniali.

31. Annie Y Yang says:

This is amazing! We also didn't get spots on the bus so we will have to walk the fire road as well – how early do you suggest we start to catch the last bus home?