"Class B Life is Fantastic!” | Camper Van Life S1:E37

Camping in Quartzsite, AZ in an RV. Watch the Next Episode: Enjoyed this video and want to show your support? Here are a few ways: …

50 Responses to “"Class B Life is Fantastic!” | Camper Van Life S1:E37”

1. Heidi Jay says:

Just ordered your book, can’t wait to read it!

2. Keep up the great videos. Just listened to you all on the RV Entrepreneur podcast this morning. Lot's of good insights. Cheers!

3. Thanks for taking me along. I really enjoyed the motorcycle ride. I really like the Hymer. I thing that that is the right size for me. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe and happy adventuring.

4. BJ Martin says:

Back in the days of college, when I only had a motorcycle. I do miss it sometimes.

5. Rocki5pr says:

What are you going to make with the eggplant? Almost all of the recipes I know for eggplant involve smothering it in sauces, which kind of defeats eating it in the first place … Also, how is Leo doing healthwise lately? Thanks for another great video!!

6. Jamie Godwin says:

Thank you Joe and Kait for that awesome video. I would still love a WTR sticker to put on my truck. I will pay for postage! Jamie.

7. the neighbor sounds like a netherland guy 🙂

8. May says:

Rock stars, u guys are….friggin legends! Tfp! ❤

9. RV Habit says:

Wow seems like the whole Rving world is in Quartzsite this week. Lots going on down there. Stay safe guys, Lou

10. Daisyvn71 says:

That was great to here a dutch accent and some words coming tru from rick . I speak dutch too and i hope he gave u some belgian beer "grimbergen". 😉

11. KTM 650 Adventure don't exsist!!??

12. Teri N says:

Starbuck's Willow (Blonde Roast) is the best. Anybody else have a fav coffee?

13. graham679 says:

Hello from Louisville Kentucky you all should make a stop here I’ll be happy to show you around and I would love to see your van

14. Who does the closed captioning on the videos? There are lots of errors.

15. Glad you guys made it to the RTR and Arizona. Shameless plug: just bought your book on Amazon.

16. This video looks fun i thought being in the desert would be boring

17. john g says:

It’s not much like Burning Man, $400+ compared to free, of course there is no nudity at Quartzite.

18. Allee Oop says:

Leo might benefit from B17 (Amigdaline), an extract of apricot pits. Many people have used it as part of their treatment with very positive results. Legal and inexpensive. (Note, the artificial form 0f B17 is called Laetrile is illegal and unnecessary.)

19. Ricky Green says:

I like the video of the inside of that guy’s RV where he had a rear doorway curtain that raised like a mini-blind. That is a great idea to use on my vehicle only with no-see-um bug screen instead of fabric. I am thinking of using a 1/4” bungee cord on both sides and affix some no-see-um bug screen to the top of my back door and some kind of like shower curtain rings attached to the bug net to slide up and down the bungee cord kind of like a mini-blind effect but only bug screen.

20. Paulette H says:

I'm glad you're in AZ….it's where we've lived for years and years; love our daily sunrise/sunsets !!!! Enjoy !

21. Mia Miller says:

If that's over board on shopping you guy's are going to starve out there if you break down.

22. richard c says:

How is the Schumer Shutdown going to impact you guys in the federal parks?

23. Loving your videos!! We're shipping our RV to the USA next year (whoop!!!) and I'm so frigging exciting! 😀😀🙃 Your videos are giving me loads of good ideas & places to visit- so thank you! Maybe see you out on the road!

Take care,

Kat the Wandering Bird 👍

24. What kettle are you using now Joe? I’m about to move and my old hot water machine is pretty big and that would be something easier to travel with?

25. jrossi9250 says:

We had a Yamaha XT600 on a carrier mounted on the rear of our 29' class B. It was a great way to see the hills of San Fran. We also used it for off road areas we didn't want to take the RV to. 'We didn't have rear opening doors, but just a spare on the rear. Just a thought….

26. tradersato says:

I guess you guys haven’t ventured to Florida and bought FL avocados.. they can be as big as a nerf football..

27. Eddie B says:

You packed a lot into an 18 minute video, I'm enjoying them more every time you make one. Anyone entertaining thoughts of living in an RV should check out your channel.

28. I love the way Leo smiles.

29. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

30. bruce stone says:

Enjoy your videos but just an observation I don't see the happiness in your eyes that I us ed to see Maybe you downsized too far?? Just a thought

31. 🤔That avocado isn’t “normal” – I hope you didn’t eat it LOL 🤪

32. 👍Nice video. Thanks for sharing. 💞

33. Leo looks even better, though dirtier, than when he was in Sedonna!

34. Stanley Tam says:

So glad I joined the Russos Roster!!

35. Judy ZimShad says:

I just realized the music u chose to drive through the RTR was the SAME music the dirt bAgs of dirtpatcheaven uses… ( they would if fit right in @the RTR when they drove across the states …in a bucket of bolts ) good choice for that non stop and chat of the RTR tour.

36. Question please – 1st – thank u so much for this & all your video's !!! How was the surface for Leo? I know he's older & in general it seems like it would be a challenging surface for dogs to walk on.

I live in Phoenix & desperately wanted to come but, I have an almost 19 year old dog who needs a comfy surface to walk on – like sidewalk or grass. And, I only have Honda Odyssey, so, to keep warm, we would have had to run the van all night.

Thank u again so much- wish I could have gone – I desperately need a bed built in my van & could use some other things, but, I have zero mechanical/building skills

37. Beth Cameron says:

What do you use for Internet service?

38. I didn't know you all were at Quartzsite. I would have said hi.

39. Sarah Cox says:

Def get that chase team going with the touring bike! You will both love it!

40. You all where funny and did well on your speech. Joe how many cups of coffee do you drink a day?

41. Brad Gauger says:

But what about us poor folk?

42. Greg Macklem says:

Can you tell me the make and model of the backpack you are using at 6:50 in the video? Does it have a hip belt? Thx!

43. Love to watch your adventures. I live my adventures through yours. Keep it up.

44. Lora Harris says:

I like your attitudes,so positive

45. Jay Poole says:

What's with the Sardines?

46. I love how you two always say yes to each other's requests

47. Hobo Hacker says:

RTR: Slab City the mobile version. No thanks.

48. Cee Guillen says:

Any younger travelers stopping by there?

49. Thanks, I feel watching you guys you don’t have to live this lifestyle only when your broke….
    There seems to be 2 differences in RV life….enjoy watching both sides, however I am relating to this side a lot more. Xx