Carne Asada and Camping in Arizona

1570908069_hqdefault.jpg

Sorry to publish something completely random today. This is a video from earlier this year when we were in the US (filmed in April 2015). The audio isn’t so good …

39 Responses to “Carne Asada and Camping in Arizona”

1. When are you coming back to phoenix

2. I love sardines! Awesome…

3. Gustavo B says:

Se va a hacer o no se va a hacer la carnita asada….Thatยดs a real mexican carnita asada….

4. Diane Cz says:

Arrachera=beef skirt

5. every timw i watch you your face face reaction is to much over๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6. I loved this video. I go camping some, around Missouri. I watch all your new videos on YouTube, and most that are recommended for me. You have so many I donโ€™t think I will ever catch up, but I will keep trying!

7. delicious food
    got be from central/south americas

8. White Snow says:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

9. Yumm carne asada & pico de gallo ๐Ÿ˜‹

10. Uncle Tom says:

Mark.. Nice to see you're crokey in the mornings too.. Hair all over the place, same clothes as night before.. Real deal… Brilliant ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

11. Next time, come see us at Arizona State Prison. Weโ€™ll make some grillled cheese on the radiator and prison burritos with some pruno, to drink.

12. Arizona is great,try Jerome or reservation near Flagstaffmexican and american Indian,food is great!

13. soupalopius says:

Mark, with all do respect to arizona and their style of Mexican food. You should make a trip to southeastern new mexico home of the green Chile
    There is also a pretty popular cave here called carlsbad caverns you can eat 750โ€™ underground. There is great camping and hiking in the Guadalupe mountains national park. Also sitting bull falls in Lincoln national park. If you ever come by during Chile roasting season August thru September. That is a smell so awesome you will never forget.

14. soupalopius says:

Why is the chile verde so bright green Do they use tomatillos in it. Hatch roasted green chile is the way we do.

15. John Keel says:

a friend of mine caught malaria from swimming in this river…be careful guys.

16. John Keel says:

el cayotes be careful you may be beheaded .el churro

17. Da Mu says:

Your reactions to every single plate is amazing. Amazing videos man. You should go to my country colombia amd eat the BANDEJA PAISA.

18. I miss, old Scottsdale. "Reata pass"! Best old Western Town. Party till there's no tomorrow.

19. That's how we Mexicans roll man! ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ

20. Buggy Wilson says:

I like your programs to not get me wrong but you're platforms are not American they are more Asian Thailand rice fish shrimps lobsters so if you ask me it would be best if you stay in those places and it seems like you're running out of those places to go but you have to embrace American Western food all of it and it shows on your face will you eat American food

21. I know this video is a little old but I got so excited when I saw this video from Arizona! Iโ€™ve been following you a couple of months now and youโ€™re great at what you do. Next time your in Arizona if youโ€™re up for meeting a new couple we would love to show you some of our favorite spots in Phoenix! Keep up the great videos !

22. Martee McFly says:

Love your vids๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š

23. LOVE YOUR SHOW KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

24. Angel M says:

Sardines in hot sauce is Amazing ๐Ÿ˜

25. Rikkity Rakk says:

Very cool to see you get out of the urban environments and enjoy some wilderness.

26. Aloise Mason says:

Carney Asada is terrific ..have eaten it at a Mexican restaurant..love the food and thank you Mark

27. I wish you would come to Columbus Ohio and taste the foods of the North Market in downtown Columbus.

28. Hi there Mark I have watched your Vids for 2 weeks now and Iam loving every one off them. The detail that you give when trying the dishes makes me feel that Iam eating there beside you. I Live in the UK a small Island called the Shetland Islands and we have the best tasting lamb ever.I will be watching all your Vids from now on.

29. This was the least attractive video. I think the other couple wasn't all that friendly.

30. bonita 38 says:

Lol I can't roll my r's either. But my daughter who is a Chicana, half white n half Mexican, can roll hers very well. The carne asada n Pico d gallo looked amazing! I love to buy meat at the local Mexican store n come home to cook it on the grill!

31. angel leo says:

Why donโ€™t go to Argentina , you and your family will be so happy , thanks Angel

32. Tom Jerry says:

What if a bear suddenly show up๐Ÿค”

33. Peruvian food is much delicious!!!right Mark

34. Pjay Sadino says:

Hi mark, Im a huge fan of yours ahaha could we met here in the philippines someday? I've watching every vlog you upload and its inspiring๐Ÿ˜Š

35. JP Angeles says: