Canadian Rockies in 4K (Ultra HD)

The Canadian Rockies – one of the most scenic mountain ranges in the world, including Banff, Jasper, Yoho National parks, and more. The Canadian Rocky …

41 Responses to “Canadian Rockies in 4K (Ultra HD)”

1. Love it , beautiful . Respect to the photographers and editors.

2. Aron Ali says:

If from Ontario I wish I lived in alberta

3. Maggie Akkie says:

Looking great been there once!

4. Ahh beautiful shots even better to see with your own eyes

5. JAYESH GAMIT says:

LoVe ….your channel

6. Lal Timtam says:

Incredible sceneries. Your shots are just amazing. Maybe , this place is much more beautiful in the summer. Thanks for sharing.

7. ArcadianCY says:

I literally can't wait to visit all of these places soon! Great video!

8. sunny4lady says:

Very beautiful but I would never want to go there. I am too scared of getting lost in such huge wilderness packed with bears and mountain lions. Brrrr… no thanks!

9. youandi06 says:

I am very blessed to have been in every single one of these places in this video. Proud to be Canadian. I'll be driving through the Rocky mountains in 2 days. I'm in the Alberta Rockies about seven or eight times a year. British Columbia and Alberta is where it's at. I know the Alberta Rockies inside out.

10. This video is helping me to bond with my new 65 inch 4K 120 hz panel TV. Until I can afford to go there for real, I can take a trip and never leave the sofa.

11. I have a suspicion that the art cover on rock band Boston, Don't Look Back album is inspired bye Banff

12. Went to jasper and yoho in 2017 some of the most beautiful places i have ever been

13. Speechless!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

14. Sam Vue says:

I hope that no human would go there and scratch her beautiful skin and building their little pimples on her skin cuz that would not be nice let's have a place where no humans should never no and let it be beautiful an original

15. i love like this places very much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

16. WEED says:

Check out the alps

17. ART says:

Amazing! Most professional video

18. I love mountains and wilderness. Proud to live in Alberta, Canadรก. Thank you for sharing the video.

19. dw coop says:

Literally my back yard

20. The world is such a beautiful place. We need to take care of it better…

21. E. Adriana says:

CopleลŸitor….

22. beauty of nature on its pic.

23. Amazing I have so many places I wish to visit magnificent and the music wow I want it thank you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š

24. If any body asks me – can you find more comfortable and peaceful place to spend your holidays than Alberta and British Colombia, Canada. My answer will be a big fat "NO". I like this music and song very-very much, overall I find very relaxing and joyful to listen Native Indian songs and dances. I just feel very good to be among them, God bless them.

25. Where is the Squatch?

Next time use a multi-verse dimensional protocol, make an introductory offering and connect with the main resident of this domain. Anything else is snowflake superficial.

26. Fatima Silva says:

Eu nรฃo gosto de ver neve, lugares frios.Mas este lugar no Canadรก รฉ muito lindo! As montanhas e a cor da รกgua sรฃo impressionantes!

27. Beautiful land of the NATIVE INDIANS people's.

28. Kenni Zhou says:

there is no where else in the world like Canadian Rockies, truly breath-taking, feels lost in time , what a beautiful place.

29. stuart ross says:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

30. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

31. I bet there's a shit load of grizzlies in there.

32. 777cayman says:

Great video! Insufferable musicโ€ฆ

33. polly chu says:

what is the name of the waterfall at 13:52? I missed some of the scenic spots in your video when I visited Canadian Rockies 10 years ago

34. Jon Hall says:

WOW absolutely Beautiful

35. bear grylls man vs wild first epidode

36. Great to see some Lake Oโ€™Hara footage. Along with Tonquin Valley, they might be the best kept secrets in the Rockies…

37. Jasio HD says:

I normally dont like videos. But this is truly amazing, deserves way more views.

Well done I subscribed!